Abilene Personal Injury Lawyers | Abilene Personal Injury Attorneys | Abilene Personal Injury Law Firms
What does an Abilene Personal Injury Attorney do?
In Abilene, Texas, a variety of workplace accidents, road accidents, and other accidents caused by negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing create new Abilene personal injury claims each day. An experienced Abilene car accident lawyer or other Abilene personal injury lawyer can help you in a number of ways including getting you competent medical care, getting your your car fixed and getting you the money you deserve for all your damages. In reality, Abilene personal injury attorneys cover many areas beyond just auto accidents. Just some of the matters that Abilene Personal Injury lawyers cover are:
- Abilene, TX Personal Injury Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Product Defect Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Abilene, TX Nursing Home Malpractice Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Legal Malpractice Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Real Estate Broker Fraud Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Dangerous Drug Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Medical Device Recall Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Product Defect Laws
- Abilene, TX Car Accident Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Workers’ Comp Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Industrial Accident Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Boating Injury Attorney
- Abilene, TX Railroad Employee Injury Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Negligence Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Punitive Damage Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Negligence Trial Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Slip & Fall Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Amusement Ride Injury Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Dog Bite Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer
- Abilene, TX Tort Claims Act Lawyers
- Abilene, TX Lawyers that Sue the City of Abilene, Taylor County, & State of Texas Liability and
- Abilene, TX Lawyers that Sue the Federal Government
- Taylor County District Trial Courts
- Abilene, TX Expert Witnesses & Abilene, TX Trial Lawyers
- Abilene, TX Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Statutes & Laws for Injury Claims in Abilene, Texas
If you or a loved one are an Abilene, Texas injury victim, contact an Abilene personal injury lawyer today to get a thorough consultation as to your legal rights.
Why do you need an Abilene, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
An Abilene personal injury attorney can help you in a variety of ways. In most cases where someone gets injured due to the negligence of another or a company, there is insurance to cover the personal injury claim. If you have ever dealt with an insurance company before, then you will immediately know why you need to hire and experienced and competent Abilene personal injury lawyer. Additionally, Abilene personal injury lawyers or Taylor County personal injury lawyers can represent you in your personal injury claim throughout Texas state and federal courts. An experienced Texas personal injury lawyer will provide you with support during your time of need and get you the compensation you deserve.
What does an Abilene personal injury attorney charge?
Most lawyers charge an hourly rate plus a retainer fee. These types of lawyers perform billable hours and charge you according to the amount of time they spend working on your case. This is not the case with Abilene personal injury attorneys. Personal injury lawyers, or PI lawyers for short, are permitted under Texas ethics rules to represent clients under a “contingency fee” agreement.
The specifics of the contingency fee agreement will vary from state to state and even from lawyer to lawyer within a state; however, a contingency fee basically means that if the injured person does not recover anything, then they pay will not be required to pay their lawyer anything either. Specifically, under a contingency fee agreement, your Abilene personal injury lawyer will take a predetermined percentage of any recovery they obtain for you, the client. Not only does this save you immediate out of pocket expenditures, but it also aligns your lawyer’s interests with yours, ensuring they work efficiently to get you the maximum recovery, and do not simply rack up lots of hours.
Where do Abilene Personal Injury Attorneys or Taylor County Personal Injury Attorneys file cases?
Abilene personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury and accident cases in both federal and state courts across the Greater Abilene area. Just a few of the many courts in which Abilene injury lawyers typically try cases are:
U. S. District Court for The Northern District of Texas - Abilene Division
341 Pine Street, Room 2008
Abilene, TX 79601
Taylor County 104th District Court
Taylor County 326th District Court
Taylor County 42nd District Court
Taylor County 350th District Court
The Civil District Courts for Abilene and Taylor County are located at:
300 Oak Street
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve Abilene and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Central Texas, including Abilene, Albany, Anson, Avoca, Baird, Belle Plain, Big Spring, Breckenridge, Buffalo Gap, Clyde, Colorado City, Dyess AFB, Eastland, Eula, Goldsboro, Hamlin, Haskell, Hawley, Hawley - Noodle, Impact, Lawn, Lueders, Maryneal, McCaulley, Merkel, Moran, Nolan, Novice, Nugent, Ovalo, Potosi, Roby, Rotan, Roscoe, Snyder, Stamford, Sweetwater, Trent, Tuscola, Tye, Winters, Wylie and other communities in Taylor County and Jones County.